HERTZ AIR FRANCE – PARTNERS OF YOUR TRIP
Hertz operates its car rental business through more than 10,400 corporate license and franchise locations in North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East, and New Zealand.
Hertz is the number one airport car rental brand in the US and is at 111 major airports in Europe.
BE FAVOURED WITH HERTZ.
Pursue your journey with a unique experience and multiple dedicated benefits:
- Best price guaranteed and many exclusive advantages
- 15% discount on all car rentals worldwide with Hertz
- Up to 10% discount on all car rentals with Thrifty, Dollars, and Firefly (out of promotion)
- 5 Flying Blue Awards miles for every euro spent and 100 extra Miles on Hertz rentals booked on Air France website or mobile app.
MMB: Additional discounts for travelers with a flight booking with Air France.
Please note that Flying Blue Miles cannot be earned on corporate contract, broker, insurance replacement or tour operator rates.
Get further benefits with Thrifty:
Thrifty is offering you ease and comfort on your travels with absolutely favourable rates. If you go on a family trip for the weekend or a holiday abroad, Thrifty is there for you. You find Thrifty at more than 1,300 locations.
Our extra for you: Earn now 4 Flying Blue award miles per euro spent with your Thrifty rentals in Europe. Miles are rewarded for rentals booked via this website. Please quote your Flying Blue member number at the last step of your booking and show your Flying Blue card at time of pick at the Thrifty counter.
Flying Blue – the Air France frequent flyer program – and Thrifty are wishing you lots of fun earning your miles.
BE PRIVILEGED WITH HERTZ
As a Flying Blue member, you be privileged with exclusive benefits at over 10,000 Hertz locations. Don’t forget to show your membership card at the time of pick up.
Elite Members are also entitled to a one free car class upgrade on every rental (upon request, subject to availability) and complimentary enrolment into the Hertz loyalty program, Gold Plus Rewards, offering straight-to-car service at over 40 major airports.
And to recognize your Flying Blue Status even more, Hertz will match your Flying Blue Elite Status through the Gold Plus Rewards program, giving you even more benefits such as free additional driver and upgrades (upon availability for Flying Blue Platinum members).
Please click on your matching status to claim your card:
Register your missing points
Click here if your points have not been registered after 3-6 weeks
Miles must be claimed within 6 months after the rental has taken place.
Use your Award Miles:
Award Miles can also be redeemed for Hertz car rentals in many global locations, giving Flying Blue members even more benefits and flexibility than ever before. Check the Flying Blue Store for all available options.
- You can book Hertz rental cars online directly with Hertz via the Flying Blue Store and pay with your Flying Blue Miles.
- Reservations cannot be made via the Hertz call center or the Flying Blue call center if you wish to pay with points.
- The entire rental amount must be paid with Flying Blue Miles. It is not possible to mix points and money.
- You can make a reservation up to 24 hours before the pick-up time.
- A reservation can be canceled up to 48 hours before the pick-up time and points will be reversed automatically by Hertz.
- If the points have expired from the time of booking to the time of cancellation, the expired points will not be re-credited to your account.
- The cancellation of your reservation can only be done via the Hertz booking site. Please use the link provided in your confirmation email.